A South Africa key subsidiary of an international and a global leader providing advanced solutions and sustainable mobility is on the lookout for a Head of IT.
The successful person will be responsible for maintaining the organizations effectiveness and efficiency by defining and delivering strategic plans for implementing information technologies and ensuring seamless, stable and reliable Information Technology to enable productivity and business continuity.
If you’re looking to solve problems ranging from efficient resource allocation in the face of imperfect information and support ongoing ICT enabled business transformations, then this may be the position for you. Apply NOW!!
- Bachelor’s degree in IT and Computer science
- Minimum of 12 years’ experience in IT
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in an IT Management/Leadership role
- At least 3 years’ experience in a Manufacturing environment
- Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA), ability to install, configure, operate, and troubleshoot medium-size route and switched networks, including implementation and verification of connections to remote sites in a WAN
Reference Number for this position is ZH52693 which is a permanent position based in Midrand offering a cost to company salary of R1.5 million per annum negotiable on experience and ability. Contact Zara on [Email Address Removed] or call her on [Phone Number Removed]; to discuss this and other opportunities.
Are you ready for a change of scenery? The e-Merge IT recruitment is a specialist niche recruitment agency. We offer our candidates options so that we can successfully place the right developers with the right companies in the right roles.
Check out the e-Merge website [URL Removed] for more great positions.
Do you have a friend who is a developer or technology specialist? We pay cash for successful referrals!
Desired Work Experience:
- More than 10 years
Desired Qualification Level: