Are you a recent graduate with a law degree in search of a new job opportunity? My client within the insurance industry (Roodepoort) is searching for top talent to join their dynamic team in the Legal department. The company is well established within the industry and proven to be successful over the years. They require the successful candidate to have strong administration skills with an outspoken personality.
- Matric (Grade 12).
- Any related degree – no subjects failed and above-average results.
- A grade Matric average (Matric results will be required).
- Paralegal or Legal Secretary experience advantageous
- Exceptional Attention to Detail.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Self-disciplined with good time management skills.
- Strong focus on customer satisfaction.
- Have initiative and be a team player.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Day-to-day administration of Third-Party claims.
- Liaison between Attorneys and Claims Manager.
- Settlement of Third-Party claims and recoveries.
- Report writing on Attorney’s discussions.
- Working with high-net-worth clients.
- Admin orientated.
- Relationship Building with Clients.
- Ad Hoc Projects.
The selected candidate will work under supervision and will be assisted where needed until the individual understands his/her duties fully (No experience needed). If you have previously worked in an insurance industry it will be advantages.