Front-end development through reusable, testable code and libraries.
Detailed documentation of all developed code and its day-to-day processes.
Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs.
Optimise application for maximum speed and scalability.
Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end.
Ongoing evaluation and optimisation of systems.
Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.
Development of personal skill set in-line with industry trends to meet company objectives.
Grow the Front-end team.
Operate as a Senior in the team by providing input, training and guidance to other members of the team.
- 5+ Years’ experience in Front-end Web Development.
- Advanced CSS / SASS essential.
- Front-end build tools (e.g. Grunt / Gulp).
- Front-end dependency management (e.g. NPM / Bower).
- HTML and CSS.
- Excellent understanding of AngularJS and Angular.
- Basic competence with PHP and its surrounding technologies.
- Responsive/adaptive development for web and mobile experience.
- Basic knowledge of image authoring tools, to be able to crop, resize, or perform small adjustments on an image.
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser and mobile compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
- Code versioning tools, such as Git.
- Familiar with tools such as as-as Gimp or Photoshop is a plus.
While we would really like to respond to every application, should you not be contacted for this position within 10 working days please consider your application unsuccessful.COMMENTS:When applying for jobs, ensure that you have the minimum job requirements. OnlySA Citizens will be considered for this role. If you are not in the mentioned location of any of the jobs, please note your relocation plans in all applications for jobs and correspondence. Please e-mail a word copy of your CV to [Email Address Removed] and mention the reference numbers of the jobs. We have a list of jobs on [URL Removed] Datafin IT Recruitment – Cape Town Jobs.
Learn more/Apply for this position