Our client is looking for a Intermediate Project Administrator to join their great team to Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects and to ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget.
If you want to build your experience within the Educational Sector in one of the biggest names in consulting, this role is for you.
Attributes and Competencies:
- The resources will work closely with ICS departments, internal and external stakeholders to facilitate successful project delivery.
- Schedule regular meetings and record decisions (e.g., assigned tasks and next steps)
- Break projects into doable tasks and set timeframes and goals.
- Create and update workflows.
- Conduct risk analyses.
- Prepare and provide documentation to internal teams and key stakeholders.
- Retrieve necessary information (e.g., user/client requirements and relevant case studies)
- Track expenses and predict future costs.
- Monitor project progress and address potential issues.
- Coordinate quality controls to ensure deliverables meet requirements
- Measure and report on project performance
- Act as the point of contact for all participants.
Apply now for More Information
- Project Administration
Desired Work Experience:
- 2 to 5 years