Our client is looking for a Principal Network Engineer to join their great team for providing a professional third-line technical support and field engineering service to clients by proactively identifying and resolving technical incidents and problems.
If you want to build your experience within Multiple Sectors in one of the biggest names in consulting, this role is for you.
Attributes and Competencies:
- CCNP or CCNP-DC minimum.
- DevNet Associate or Programming for Network Engineers would be an advantage
- 5 years mid to senior level networking experience
- Understanding of TCP/IP and networking protocols
- OSPF, EIGRP, QoS and Multicast configuration and troubleshooting understanding
- BGP (don’t have to be an expert here)
- Working knowledge of Cisco IOS, IOS-XE and NX-OS (Both standalone and ACI mode would be advantage)
- Layer 2 networking, including STP, VLANs and port channel/Ether channel technology, etc
- Layer 3 networking, including dynamic routing protocols (like the ones mentioned above) and HSRP/VRRP/GLBP/SVI, etc.
- Cisco SD-WAN knowledge with OMP routing protocols
- Experience with various tools such as Protocol Analyzer, IPAM, RADIUS, etc.
- VxLAN knowledge would be advantage
- Network Packet captures and analysis (Wireshark)
- L4 CCIE level with Exam and Lab completed and 3 years as a CCIE at minimum.
- Cisco Datacentre ACI skills.
- Experience across WANLANWRLISESDWAN a major advantage
- Development/Automation/Scripting knowledge (Python)
Apply now for More Information
- Cisco iOS
- Layer 2
- Layer 3
- Cisco SDWAN
Desired Work Experience:
- 5 to 10 years