A multinational corporate luxury motor company is currently seeking to hire a highly skilled Software Developer – SNR Business Analyst Consultant to join their team. This role comes with flexibility to rotate from Office and home.
You will be required to implement advanced strategies for gathering, reviewing, and analysing functional requirements.
If you are a self-starter, with strong interpersonal and communication skills, and would like to join this dynamic environment, SEND YOUR CV TODAY!
- Qualification in IT Business Analysis (Diploma / Degree)
- 5 years overall BA experience of which 4+ must be on custom developed solutions
- Web and digital project experience advantageous
- Agile working experience advantageous
- Atlassian tools: Jira, Confluence
- Technical / Functional skills (e.g. SAP module, Java, Microsoft Azure etc.)
- Willing and able to travel extensively, for up to 2 weeks at a time (international)
- German language (Advantageous
- Prioritize requirements and create conceptual prototypes and mock-ups
- Master strategic business process modelling, traceability, and quality management techniques
- Apply best practices for effective communication and problem-solving
- Assisting with the business case
- Planning and monitoring
- Eliciting requirements
- Requirements organization
- Translating and simplifying requirements
- Requirements management and communication
- Requirements analysis
- Document requirements in appropriate format depending on methodology followed
Reference Number for this position is LN52552 which is a contract position based in Midrand/Semi remote offering a cost to company salary between R400 to R750 per hour negotiable on experience and ability. Contact Lebo on [Email Address Removed] or call her on [Phone Number Removed]; to discuss this and other opportunities.
Are you ready for a change of scenery? The e-Merge IT recruitment is a specialist niche recruitment agency. We offer our candidates options so that we can successfully place the right developers with the right companies in the right roles. Check out the e-Merge website [URL Removed] for more great positions.
Do you have a friend who is a developer or technology specialist? We pay cash for successful referrals!
Desired Work Experience:
- 5 to 10 years Business Analysis
Desired Qualification Level: