Commercial Underwriter with NQF4 Short Term Insurance accreditation, RE5 certificate, and minimum 5 years’ commercial underwriting experience with an insurance company, required to start asap.
- Matric essential
- NQF4 Short Term Insurance (150 Credits) required
- RE5 essential
- Minimum 5 years’ commercial underwriting experience required
- Minimum 5 years’ experience with an Insurance Company required
- Multi claimant and unpaids knowledge and experience required
- SASRIA and SASRIA audit experience and knowledge required
- Experience with Broker surveys and risk requirements essential
- Underwriter new policies
- Issuing new business, renewals and endorsements
- Prepare new business quotes
- Negotiate renewal terms and prepare documentation
- Liaise with brokers re amendments and additional cover – checking all documents
- Arrange Facultative Reinsurance when required
If you are a SA citizen & your CV meets the above criteria, please send your CV to [Email Address Removed]
Recognising that diversity is the key to excellence, our client especially encourages members of designated groups to apply.
If you have not heard from us within a 2 week period, please deem your application as unsuccessful.
- commercial underwriter
- commercial underwriting
Desired Work Experience:
- 5 to 10 years