A global financial innovation and technology disruptor with a leading edge in execution in emergent business models is seeking an iOS developer to join their dynamic team based in Bryanston.
They are all about Excellence with a sense of urgency. They pride themselves in delivering great products and value to their clients, communities and are always celebrating their success.
You will be required to Participates with the development team and stakeholders to plan new features and provide best estimates allowing for team to optimize outcomes that provide the most value to the customer and the organization; Reviews others code to ensure delivery of high-quality functionality and participate in an environment of learning and Aide in training and mentoring of new and junior staff
- IT Related Qualification
- 5+ years of experience in mobile development: Swift, XCode
- iOS development using Swift and SwiftUI
- Work with design team to implement user interfaces
- Supply detailed work estimates on a task-based level
- Performs other related duties as required by management
- Breaks down features into manageable stories to allow for easier coding, reviewing, testing and approval
- Participates in retrospectives to gain knowledge and learning with the purpose to become a more effective team member and to build better teams and deliver continuing higher quality products
- Works independently with general supervision.
- May influence others within the job area through explanation of facts, policies and practices.
Works to achieve operational targets within job area with direct impact on department results.
- Sets objectives for own job area to meet the objectives or goals of projects and assignments.
- Communicates with contacts typically within the department on matters that involve obtaining or providing information requiring some explanation
Reference Number for this position is SJ52904. This is a permanent position Johannesburg/remote offering a cost to company salary of R950k PA negotiable on experience and ability. Email Showmona Juggernath on [Email Address Removed] or alternatively call on [Phone Number Removed]; to discuss this and other opportunities that you may be seeking.
e-Merge IT recruitment is a specialist niche recruitment agency with a wide range of positions available. We offer our technical skilled candidates’ options so that we can successfully place the right developers with the top companies in the right roles. Check out the e-Merge website [URL Removed] for more great positions.
Do you have a friend who is a developer or technology specialist? We pay cash for successful referrals!
Desired Work Experience:
- 5 to 10 years Software Development
Desired Qualification Level: