My client is on the lookout for an installation manager that can be hands-on as well. This person will grow with the Port Elizabeth Branch and will eventually be responsible for a team of installers for the companies products.
Management experience is a must and being able to work with frameless glass installations is only going to count in your favour.
The following is what is necessary to be eligible to become shortlisted:
- Previous experience in glass or fitting of frameless glass systems, balustrades, security shutters, or cupboards.
- Must be a dedicated, hard-working individual.
- Be able to function alone and as part of a team
- Reside in Port Elizabeth
- The age we specifically looking for is between 25 and 48 but, will look at resumes with the necessary experience.
- Grade 12 Certificate
- 3 to 7 years experience in the glass industry or construction industry
- Management experience
- Willing to learn and be part of an international team
- Clear Credit and Criminal Record
- Contactable references
- Proof of work completed (Not n necessity but will count to your advantage).
- frameless glass
- Installation Coordination
- Construction work
- Managing staff
- Installation Management
- Construction methods
- Driving license
Desired Work Experience:
- 2 to 5 years
Desired Qualification Level:
- Grade 12 / Matric
Employer & Job Benefits:
- Company Vehicle
- Fuel Allowance
- Performance Bonus