We are looking for an IT Solution Architect with strong SAP Finance experience to join our Cape Town based team. You will be part of an innovative, forward-thinking, and strategic IT architecture team, working closely with experts in enterprise architecture, solution architecture and data architecture. Youll work in an Agile retail environment and utilize leading IT technologies which run on-prem and on cloud platforms. If you are interested in finding out more or applying, please get in contact.
Relevant IT Qualification
Location: Cape Town
- Advise and shape the requirements for financial solutions and create high quality data, application and technology architecture
- Deep subject matter knowledge of general finance solutions including S/4 Hana and technical knowledge of SAP ERP architectures as applicable to the Retail business domain is essential.
- Understanding of SAP Financial applications: SAP Finance, Controlling; S/4 HANA; SAP HANA; SAP BPC; GRC (Group Risk and Compliance)
- Understanding of financial solutions in a non-SAP environment
- Define and continuously improve the finance architecture framework and solution architecture modeling standards.
- Define and create solution level finance architecture models that are aligned with business blueprints, non-functional requirements, delivery constraints, data, application and technology standards.
- Provide expert finance guidance, ensure solution architectures and designs are in line with the finance technology standards
- Conduct architecture and design reviews
- Working experience in SAP on at least 5 projects
- Retail industry experience is a must
- Experience with all aspects of IT projects from BA, architectures, system analysis and design through development, testing, implementation, and production support (SDLC).
- Excellent design and architecture skills
- Lead a team through an architectural development process and collaborate with application development teams, architects and other members of the software development team.
- TOGAF and Agile experience