Your job as Inbound warehouse manager
- monitors & tracks receipt, storage and issue of materials and products.
- plans & maintains warehouse, investigates issues related to delivery/ rejections/ etc.
- ensures preparedness of facility for audits, and co-ordinates materials movements within internal & external stakeholders
- Bachelors in Commerce / Supply chain / Industrial Engineering
- Good analytical working experience or subjects related to the degree.
- 5+ years of total commerical experience in a similar role including
- minimum 3 years leadership experience in comprehensive supply chain management environment of 40 or more employees
- SAP (EWM) highly advantageous
- Minimum working experience of two (2) years pharma or food industry experience preferred.
- A sound knowledge of relevant quality working standards & safe working procedures as well as the requirements of the Health and Safety legislation (OHS Act/ ISO standards), also including GWP and / or cGMP, GDP, and safe work practices.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite (including excel), warehouse management systems, and database systems.
- Proven Experience in a leadership role with oversight of multiple supervisors
- Inventory Management
- inventory systems
- SAP EWM
- pharma distribution
- warehouse management systems
Desired Work Experience:
- 2 to 5 years
Desired Qualification Level:
About The Employer:
Leading Global Pharmaceutical manafufacturing Group with one of the largest footprints in Africa.
Cost to company package exlcudes performance bonus.
Employer & Job Benefits:
- Medical aid
- Plus performance bonus