ENVIRONMENT:A fresh & exciting EdTech company in Joburg seeks ambitious & solutions-driven Mid-Snr Flutter Developers to join its team and help take their app to the next level. You will brainstorm and create new features, do device testing and resolve bugs. You must be passionate about start-ups, have built at least 2 Android and/or iOS apps with Flutter have published 1 or more mobile apps in Google Play or App Store, you must have prior work experience in both Software & Mobile Development and experience with third-party libraries & APIs. You will also need to be proficient using Version Control and Continuous Integration tools like Git and have working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends and emerging [URL Removed] clear, maintainable and testable code that you are proud of.
- Desire to work in a start-up environment.
- Must have built at least two Android and/or iOS apps with Flutter.
- Proven working experience in Software Development.
- Work experience in Mobile Development.
- Have published one or more mobile apps in Google Play or App Store.
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs.
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies.
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle, including automated testing and building.
- Experience working in an agile development process.
- Be proficient in using version control and continuous integration, with tools such as Git.
- Fluency with Java and Swift.
- Experience creating Material Design styled apps.
- Created and submitted your own package for Flutter.
- Knowledge of Atlassian tools like Trello, Jira, Bitbucket.
While we would really like to respond to every application, should you not be contacted for this position within 10 working days please consider your application unsuccessful.COMMENTS:When applying for jobs, ensure that you have the minimum job requirements. OnlySA Citizens will be considered for this role. If you are not in the mentioned location of any of the jobs, please note your relocation plans in all applications for jobs and correspondence. Please e-mail a word copy of your CV to [Email Address Removed] and mention the reference numbers of the jobs. We have a list of jobs on [URL Removed] Datafin IT Recruitment – Cape Town Jobs.