Reporting to the Compliance and Risk Manager, you will fulfil all the necessary requirements to support the EHS management system by ensuring compliance to all statutory requirements and company standards; performing risk assessments; facilitating safety meetings and providing internal EHS training. Promoting Environmental, Health and Safety awareness, support waste management and reduction initiatives; and supporting management with maintaining compliance.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
- B. Tech (NQF level 7) in Environmental Health.
Health & Safety Environmental Management or any other relevant qualification.
- Minimum Qualification: Diploma (NQF level 6) in Safety Management (NADSAM) or Occupational
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar role in a manufacturing and production company
- Auditing, NEBOSH, SAMTRAC, Legal Knowledge Certificate
- Your experience MUST be within a manufacturing and/or chemical industry, or fibreglass manufacturing.
- Strong planning, organising and control skills.
- Troubleshooting abilities.
- Decision making, problem-solving and deadline-driven.
- Able to communicate effectively to all levels in the company.
- A self-starter who takes a proactive approach and has good decision-making skills.
- A self-motivated individual who excels in a challenging environment.
- Strong MS Office capabilities.
- In possession of a valid driver’s license and own vehicle for travelling between sites.
Desired Work Experience:
- 5 to 10 years
Desired Qualification Level:
About The Employer:
Kindly note only candidates who have the necessary EHS quailifications, 3years of EHS experience in manufacturing/ chemical or Fibreglass/ joinery and whose salary falls between R20 000 – R25 000 per month will be contacted.
Employer & Job Benefits:
- Performance bonsus