As one of the largest and most prestigious manufacturing companies in their industry sector, my client has an impressive string of achievements, worldwide, over the last 27 years. They dominate the renowned markets in their field globally.
We are recruiting a Supply Chain Executive , with solid word class manufacturing experience .
Qualifications and experience:
- Industrial Engineering / Mechanical Engineering / Logistics degree or other relevant degree preferred
10 years’ experience in a manufacturing environment at a senior management level
- Experience in manufacturing, logistics, materials planning and Gloabl imports/exports (preferred)
- Automotive experience and Lean manufacturing or simialr World class manufacturing experience is required
- Change management experience is essential
- Guide and manage the sustainable change, performance improvement and career development of the Supply Chain, Production, Facilities, Transport and Warehouse teams
- Daily execution of best in class customer service levels and product availability, high quality on time in full delivery and optimal management of human and financial resources.
- Promote and develop tight integration between planning, logistics and other operations areas and optimize performance in schedule attainment, adherence and on time delivery.
- Experience in driving strategies over multiple departments and manufacturing sites
- Constant improvement of products, processes and services to remain an industry leader and provide the best choice for customers
- Thrives in a fast-paced, collaborative environment.
- Results and solutions focused.
- Understands market dynamics as well as the legal and regulatory
- Confident, articulate and able to influence at all levels with
exceptional leadership, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong working knowledge of supply chain management principles,
ERP, WMS, and Lean implementation.
- Senior level supply chain and logistics experience with a track record
of operational service level and efficiency improvement.
- Proven ability to lead and manage complex projects within timeline
and budgetary constraints across functional areas.
- Strong analytical skills and excellent judgment.
- Broad knowledge of P&L, Balance Sheet, ROI.
- automotive manufacturing
- Supply Chain Management
- Executive Management
- World class manufcaturing
- lean manufacturing
Desired Work Experience:
- More than 10 years
Desired Qualification Level:
About The Employer:
While this is not an auotmotive manufacturer, your experience in WCM, supply chian optimisation and Global markets is essential, to support this company in their process of improving their business and ensuring they remain one of the Leaders in their industry.
Manufacturing NOT FMCG
Kindly note that only candidates who fall within 70% of the salary and requirements range will be contacted.
Montana Resourcing – specialists in Supply chain and Logistics recruitment with over 75 years of cumulative recruitment and executive search experience.
Employer & Job Benefits:
- Perfomance bonuses