ENVIRONMENT:Maintain the global IT Infrastructure environment of an Independent Asset Management Firm seeking the technical expertise of a proactive & ambitious Infrastructure Engineer who will also drive its self-service infrastructure through automation. The ideal candidate must possess a relevant tertiary qualification with 8 years work experience within the IT industry and 5 working with Windows Server, Active Directory, DNS & DHCP. You will also require 1-3 years Mimecast, PKI Certificate management and ADFS, Azure, Scripting language and automation workflow creation, VMware, managing BCP and disaster recover planning and experience with Infrastructure-as-Code tools such as Terraform/Ansible. Other system skills should include Linux, Rubrik, SCOM and vRealize Operations & PowerShell and [URL Removed] responsibility is to perform ongoing administration of core SaaS services such as Office 365, Exchange Online, Mimecast, Azure Active Directory, ADFS and PKI.
- Relevant tertiary qualification.
- 8 Years experience working in the IT industry.
- 5 Years experience with Windows Server, Active Directory, DNS and DHCP.
- 13 Years experience in
- Azure Active Directory and associated MS Azure cloud services.
- Mimecast email gateway, archiving and Mimecast hygiene services.
- Managing AD Group Policies, PKI Certificate management and ADFS.
- Scripting language and automation workflow creation.
- OS lifecycle management and patching.
- Managing backup and storage environments both on-premises and cloud environments.
- Virtualization (VMWare) and hyperconverged platforms.
- Managing BCP and disaster recover planning.
- Experience with Infrastructure-as-Code tools such as Terraform or Ansible.
- Operating Systems: Microsoft Windows Server, with some experience on Linux based OS being an advantage.
- Hypervisor: VMWare.
- Backup Technology: Rubrik.
- Storage: Pure or any flash-based storage.
- Cloud Technologies: Azure, Mimecast.
- Monitoring: SCOM and vRealize Operations.
- Automation: Terraform, vRealize Automation.
- Networking: Good understanding of networking concept.
- Enthusiastic and hardworking.
- Self-starter, with the ability to use own initiative with an entrepreneurial mindset.
- Able to work under pressure.
- The desire to improve oneself and existing processes.
- Good customer service skills.
While we would really like to respond to every application, should you not be contacted for this position within 10 working days please consider your application unsuccessful.COMMENTS:When applying for jobs, ensure that you have the minimum job requirements. OnlySA Citizens will be considered for this role. If you are not in the mentioned location of any of the jobs, please note your relocation plans in all applications for jobs and correspondence. Please e-mail a word copy of your CV to [Email Address Removed] and mention the reference numbers of the jobs. We have a list of jobs on [URL Removed] Datafin IT Recruitment – Cape Town Jobs.