This is one of the best fintech success stories to come out of South Africa! A group risk and life insurance business that is taking the insurance market by storm.
This is a company where you get to engage and wok with committed technically savvy professionals everyday and where you can be involved in the upward and onward growth trajectory of the business.
They are influential and brave! Natural leaders at heart and they are looking for an equally awesome Architect who can combine technology and business together to help drive the business forward.
This is the place for you if you have the following:
- 3-8 years’ experience in the architecture discipline
- WCF, ASP.Net, .Net 4+, LINQ
- Extensive experience creating queries, triggers, procedures, and functions
- Sound understanding of Operating Systems, specifically Microsoft Windows, as well as various communication protocols
- Experience in the Web Development, multi-threaded applications, and rich Internet Applications
- Good understanding of UML, XML, HTML, JSON
- Diploma or a Degree in Information Systems, Engineering or Mathematical Sciences or B.Tech or B.Com or B.Sc. Computer Science or Information Systems or B.Eng.
Reference Number for this position is SZ53417 which is a permanent, remote position offering a cost to company salary of R1,2m per annum negotiable on experience and ability. Contact Sikho on [Email Address Removed] or call on [Phone Number Removed]; to discuss this and other opportunities.
Are you ready for a change of scenery? e-Merge IT recruitment is a specialist niche recruitment agency. We offer our candidates options so that we can successfully place the right developers with the right companies in the right roles. Check out the e-Merge website [URL Removed] for more great positions.
Do you have a friend who is a developer or technology specialist? We pay cash for successful referrals!
- .Net 4+
Desired Work Experience:
- 5 to 10 years Software Development
Desired Qualification Level: