Develop, control, maintain and support the optimal performance and security of information technology systems.
- Matric or equivalent qualification recognised by the Department of Higher Education & Training.
- MCITP Qualification
- CCNA Qualification beneficial
Experience & Skills
- Minimum of 5 years working in a System Administration role
- Strong knowledge of Windows Server operating system (Server 2012 and R2).
- In-depth knowledge of Windows interoperability with LAN and SAN; Server Storage Setup.
- Knowledge of Security patch installation process on server environment.
- Hyper V – Virtualisation experience essential.
- High availability clusters experience essential.
- Active-directory storage experience essential.
- Exchange and active directory a necessity.
- Data centre management experience an advantage.
- PCI compliancy knowledge an advantage.
- Experience in Cisco switch, router and firewall configurations essential; beneficial
- Ability to perform duties under tight deadlines.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Systems Administration
- System Administration
- Windows Server Operating System
- Server Storage Setup
- Security Path Installation Process
- Hyper V – Virtualisation
- Active Directory STorage
- Data Centre Management
- PCI Compliance
- CISCO Switch
- CISCO Router
- CISCO Firewall Configurations
- CISCO Router Configurations
- CISCO Switch Configurations
Desired Work Experience:
- 5 to 10 years Systems / Network Administration
Desired Qualification Level:
About The Employer: