ENVIRONMENT:A fast-paced Engineering Service Provider in Cape Town seeks the technical expertise of a highly meticulous and self-driven Software Engineer (MATLAB/Simulink), to join its team. You must possess a BTech/B.Eng Degree in Mechatronics/Electronic Engineering, at least 1-7 years experience. It will be a bonus if you have experience specifying and configuring Vehicle Control Units (VCU) and Body Control Units (BCM), but your MATLAB/SIMULINK/CODER skills will suffice.Experience/Skills
- 1-7 Years relevant experience.
- Experience with MATLAB/SIMULINK/CODER model-based software development.
- Software Verification and Certification (module-, HIL testing).
- Software Development for functional safety (ISO26262).
- Simulink system simulation.
- Control algorithm development and optimization.
- J1939 CAN bus experience.
- Experience with J1772 CCS1 Charge Controllers.
- Specifying and configuring Vehicle Control Units (VCU) and Body Control Units (BCM).
- SA Citizenship.
- Willing to travel overseas for variable periods. (Company has offices in USA).
- Attention to detail.
- Excellent in task management.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Good Written and Verbal Communication (English).
While we would really like to respond to every application, should you not be contacted for this position within 10 working days please consider your application unsuccessful.COMMENTS:When applying for jobs, ensure that you have the minimum job requirements. OnlySA Citizens will be considered for this role. If you are not in the mentioned location of any of the jobs, please note your relocation plans in all applications for jobs and correspondence. Please e-mail a word copy of your CV to [Email Address Removed] and mention the reference numbers of the jobs. We have a list of jobs on [URL Removed] Datafin IT Recruitment – Cape Town Jobs.