An exciting company responsible for manufacturing one of the leading power vehicles have a great opportunity available within their automotive space for an Software Developer Intermediate to Senior Java Developer to join their dynamic team.
Minimum Years of Experience :
Midrand/Menlyn/Rosslyn/ Home office rotation
- Part of a team working as a Java developer to enable BMW IT to support BMW Central Ordering processes within the ProFLEX project.
- Development of features in collaboration with partners in Munich.
- Travel to Munich
- Meet with end users and gather requirements.
- Propose and review system design and evaluate alternatives.
- Review and present proposed system solution to IT Project Manager / Leader and User Management or System owner.
- Develop systems solutions
- in line with quality and delivery requirements
- Preparation of system/technical documentation (as per ISO standards)
- Facilitate stand-up’s
- User training
- System testing/parallel runs
- System implementation
- System audits/quality assurance
- Penetration testing and compliance
Technical / Functional Skills:
- Angular (mandatory)
- JAVA EE / JAVA
- Developing on AWS
- RESTful and SOAP services
- SQL (Oracle, Postgres)
- TDD / Test Driven Development
- IntelliJ / WebStorm
- Build Tools (Maven/ Gradle/ Gulp/grunt/ webpack)
- Jenkins (CI (Continuous Integration) / DevOps)
- Jira, Confluence
- Working on Agile Environment (Jira, Confluence)
- Micro Services
- PaaS Knowledge (Cloud)
- Java EE Container (Glassfish
- (Payara), Tomcat, JBoss, Websphere)
- Git, Bitbucket, SVN
- IoC / Dependency Injection
- HTML5, CSS3
Apply now for more information!
Desired Work Experience:
- 2 to 5 years