- Review and analyse system specifications
- Testing of software Applications
- Developing test cases and creating test scripts required for successful software.
- Recording results in test documentation.
- Identifying and reporting test failures or bugs and identifying with the software development team.
- Working closely with the developers to have better understanding of the application.
- Creating and executing test plans for software development.
- Developing test cases and creates test scripts required for successful software.
- Executing test cases.
- Creating dummy data for testing and test new and existing applications.
- Performing software testing, functional, integration, performance, and regression testing.
- Verifying basic SQL query and stored procedures.
- Testing developed software against specified requirements.
- Ensuring the resolved defects/failures is re-tested.
- Performing regression testing whenever there are changes made to the code defects.
- Designing testing scenarios for usability testing.
- Conduct post-release/ post-implementation testing
- IT qualification, relevant tertiary Degree or Diploma
- 1 – 3 years proven experience as a software tester or similar role
- Basic SQL knowledge
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be detail orientated.
- Analytical mind and problem-solving aptitude
- Dedicated, hardworking, and self-motivated.
- Ability to work independently and within the team
- IT qualification
About The Employer:
an institutional-focused fintech company operating in Southern Africa.
Our solutions address the need for software that understands that our market is very sophisticated by international standards, and that our clients require revolutionary, integrated products to differentiate themselves from competitors. We believe it is critical to use subject matter experts, that have experienced the challenges our clients face, when building software that comprehensively solves challenges our competition is not able to