A challenging opportunity awaits a self-starter with initiative and a high level of integrity. Your expertise in terms of qualifications and significant experience is essential to perform well in this position.
- Understand business requirements in BI context and design data models to transform raw data into meaningful insights.
- Develop interactive and easy-to-understand dashboards and reports.
- Analyze and interpret complex health, life and retail insurance data from multiple sources and regions.
- Conceptualizing, designing, and building reports for internal and external distribution having a wide range of complexity.
- Partner and collaborate with key stakeholders to effectively define their requirements, convert into technical specifications, and provide solutions within the agreed timeframes.
- Create relationships between data and develop tabular and other multidimensional data models.
- Chart creation and data documentation explaining algorithms, parameters, models, and relations.
- Design, develop, test, and deploy Power BI scripts and perform detailed analytics.
- Ensuring adherence to row-level security standards.
- Using high degree of judgement to ensure that results show a high degree of integrity and logic.
- Compiling data dictionaries.
- Enable a learning and growth culture through which information regarding successes, issues, trends, and ideas are actively shared between team members.
The ideal candidate must meet the following requirements:
- Relevant Bachelor’s degree (BCom/Btech)
- Experience in a Data analysis/Business Intelligence Environment
- Knowledge and understanding of:
- SQL Scripting
- Power BI Modelling and Publishing
- Relational Databases
- Data Warehousing
- ETL Processes
- MS Office
- Ability to work with minimal supervision in a very dynamic and timeline sensitive work environment
- IIBA Qualification an advantage
- Must have exceptional communication, organization, and time management skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with a high attention to detail
- Excellent SQL skills are critical for this position
- Results Driven (Prioritizing, Taking Initiative, Taking Ownership)
- Excellent Analytical ability
- Excellent interpersonal skills, ability to work with diverse personality types
- Ability to Analyze Processes and Data
- Extensive Power BI experience
- Problem solving skills
- Data Structures
- Excellent Communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Good planning and prioritizing abilities
- Ability to work independently
- Innovative thinking
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Good listening skills
- Self-starter, resourceful
- Report Writing and Presentation Skills
- Highly computer literate