Our client within the manufacturing industry seeks to appoint an experienced and suitably qualified Software Engineer to join their team based in Durban.
- To develop software code for the assigned task
- Coding according to prescribed standards of quality
- Follow the software development process.
- Embedded real-time C and C++ environment coding as well as HTML and java script environment coding.
- Object-orientated focus
If you do not receive any feedback within 14 days, kindly consider your application unsuccessful.
This Advert and any rights attaching hereto are, unless the context clearly indicates otherwise, the property of EOH Group Limited and/or its subsidiaries (“the Group”). The Group accepts no liability whatsoever for any loss or damages, whatsoever and howsoever incurred or suffered, resulting, or arising from the use of information contained in an Advert which has not been released by the Group.
- BSc Electrical Engineering with Computer Science – Preferred BSc Electronic/Computer Engineering –
- Minimum 4 years’ experience in a software development role –
- Knowledge of C/C++ programming –
- Experience on Microsoft SQL server –
- Exposure to Object-orientated methodology –
- Knowledge of Real Time Operating Systems –
- Knowledge of the full software development life cycle would be advantageous.