ENVIRONMENT:The expertise of a highly meticulous & critical thinking Test Analyst is sought by a rapidly growing Retail Analytics Tech Company in Joburg. Your core role will be to ensure the functional readiness of both software & hardware before it is deployed to the production environment. You will also test new software projects and releases ensuring exceptional quality & error-free delivery, resolve test issues, create traceablity records and create test plans & strategies for Automated tests. The ideal candidate requires a BSc. Degree in Computer Science or National Diploma in IT, Advanced experience in Software Development, practical experience with Test tools and frameworks, able to devise test strategies, plans and Test Case Designs, Test Automation & Microsoft [URL Removed] any Test Automation tools used on the project.
- BSc. Degree in Computer Science or National Diploma in IT.
Experience/Skills –Advanced Level:
- Software Development knowledge.
- Good Applications/Technology knowledge.
- Practical experience of Testing tools and frameworks.
- Devise Test Strategy, Test Plan and Test Case Design, Test execution and tracking defects to closure.
- Test techniques and programming.
- Document and Report Writing.
- Test Automation experience.
- Good understanding of the Software Development process including analysis, design, coding, system and user testing, problem resolution and planning.
- Microsoft DevOps.
- Uses discretion when dealing with sensitive information.
- Attention to detail.
- Planning and organisational skills.
- Good communication skills.
- Ability to liaise with the Software Development team for better understanding.
While we would really like to respond to every application, should you not be contacted for this position within 10 working days please consider your application unsuccessful.COMMENTS:When applying for jobs, ensure that you have the minimum job requirements. OnlySA Citizens will be considered for this role. If you are not in the mentioned location of any of the jobs, please note your relocation plans in all applications for jobs and correspondence. Please e-mail a word copy of your CV to [Email Address Removed] and mention the reference numbers of the jobs. We have a list of jobs on [URL Removed] Datafin IT Recruitment – Cape Town Jobs.