ENVIRONMENT:A fast-paced global Dev House specializing in Online Gaming & Supporting Products seeks a dynamic & data-driven SQL Developer to join its Database team. Your core role will be to help look after a large geographically distributed Microsoft SQL environment that utilizes many of the latest SQL functionality, constantly seeking to leverage new features as they become available to enhance performance while reducing latency between systems. You will also perform code reviews, develop SSIS packages & resolve and troubleshoot complex issues. The successful candidate must possess a Degree/Diploma in Computer Science/Software Engineering or equivalent qualification and/or experience, have at least 2+ years active SQL Server (T-SQL) development experience & exposure to Source Control Systems including Subversion, Git or [URL Removed] complex functions, scripts, stored procedures and triggers to support application development.
- Relevant IT Degree / Diploma in Computer Science, Software Engineering or related qualification and/or experience.
- 2+ Years of active SQL Server (T-SQL) development experience.
- Experience with Source Control Systems such as Subversion, Git or Redgate Source Control.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Can work in cross functional teams.
- Attention to detail, passion, enthusiasm.
- Possess exceptional problem-solving skills and the ability to work with little or no supervision.
While we would really like to respond to every application, should you not be contacted for this position within 10 working days please consider your application unsuccessful.COMMENTS:When applying for jobs, ensure that you have the minimum job requirements. OnlySA Citizens will be considered for this role. If you are not in the mentioned location of any of the jobs, please note your relocation plans in all applications for jobs and correspondence. Please e-mail a word copy of your CV to [Email Address Removed] and mention the reference numbers of the jobs. We have a list of jobs on [URL Removed] Datafin IT Recruitment – Cape Town Jobs.