ENVIRONMENT:A dynamic software firm seeks the coding expertise of a self-driven Intermediate C#.Net / .Net Core Developer to join its team to work on a variety of projects and enjoys solving complex problems. The ideal candidate requires at least 4 years experience working with high-performance Enterprise Consulting teams and your tech toolset must include: C#, .Net, .Net Core, SQL Server, experience with DI and I.O.C, Entity Framework Core / NHibernate, ASP.Net MVC, Git, Azure DevOps, Atlassian and RESTful APIs. You will also be expected to understand SOLID principles and be able to engage and contribute to solution design, technical planning & technical analysis. You must be willing to travel abroad if [URL Removed] in Scrum Ceremonies.
Certification Expectation: While not a requirement, the candidate will be expected to achieve the following Certifications (paid for internally) within a reasonable agreed time if successful –
- Microsoft Azure Fundamentals Certification
- Microsoft Azure Data Fundamentals Certification
- Microsoft Azure Developer Associate
- 4 Years experience on high-performing enterprise consulting teams.
- C#, .Net, .Net Core.
- SQL Server.
- Experience with DI and I.O.C.
- Entity-Framework Core / NHibernate or other ORM technology.
- ASP.NET MVC and RESTful APIs.
- Experience and working knowledge of standard approaches to Back-End Architecture and Industry-standard design patterns (S.O.L.I.D).
- Able to engage and contribute to solution design, technical planning, and technical analysis.
- Can implement and contribute to a solution based on an existing architectural design.
- Microsoft Azure Platform and Services
- Git source control.
- Experience with Azure DevOps and / Atlassian product suite.
- Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery pipeline automation.
- Experience in Unit Testing technologies (MSTest, xUnit, NUnit, Moq).
- Fluent written and verbal English.
- Degree / Diploma / Accredited Certificate in Software Development, Computer Science or equivalent.
- Experience with Azure Table Storage, Azure Service Bus.
- Docker / Kubernetes / Cloud Native.
- Experience architecting / designing parts of a more extensive system.
- Experience with Mobile Development Technologies (Xamarin, React Native, Ionic, Flutter).
- UI / UX design implementation (CSS and SASS).
- Experience with Indexed Search technologies (Elastic, Azure Search).
- FinTech Industry exposure.
- Experience leading/mentoring more junior team members.
- Microsoft Flow / Power Platform.
While we would really like to respond to every application, should you not be contacted for this position within 10 working days please consider your application unsuccessful.COMMENTS:When applying for jobs, ensure that you have the minimum job requirements. OnlySA Citizens will be considered for this role. If you are not in the mentioned location of any of the jobs, please note your relocation plans in all applications for jobs and correspondence. Please e-mail a word copy of your CV to [Email Address Removed] and mention the reference numbers of the jobs. We have a list of jobs on [URL Removed] Datafin IT Recruitment – Cape Town Jobs.