A well established and fast growing Commercial Bank is looking for an experienced Developer to join their team.
Product development and implementation of software solutions to support the current and future business model.
Key Tasks & Accountabilities:
- Develop technical specifications from functional descriptions and/or ripened business requirements.
- Develop front-end, back-end and integration layer software products according to technical specifications.
- Perform quality checks by developing and executing testing scripts and procedures.
- Execute applications and systems performance analysis.
- Recommend and implement improvement methods.
- Maintain and modify existing applications and systems.
- Liaise with software solution partners.
- Execute applications and systems performance analysis
- Ensure timely delivery of developed applications and systems.
- Ensure project deadlines are met according to contracted delivery SLA with business partners.
- Standby and support.
- System monitoring.
- Capacity planning.
- Performance analysis / load tests.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience
Qualifications & Experience
- National Senior Certificate (Grade 12) or National Certificate (Vocational)
- A relevant 3-year degree / diploma in IT
- 5 years+ proven software development experience
- Essential experience in the following development technologies is required:
- .NET Core
- React JS
- DB Design on MSSQL, SQL, PL-SQL
- Web Services
- Rest Services
- WPF, MVVM Model, MVC design patterns
- Web component development
- An understanding of SOA
- Must have detailed knowledge of:
- IT systems development processes (SDLC)
- Structured application development
- DB design
- Standards and governance
- Agile development life cycle
- Testing practices
- Systems analysis and design
Ideal Knowledge of:
- System architecture (technical design and implementation processes)
- Client benefits rewards program
- Agile development approach and MVP mind-set
- Way of working with an external and /or offshore solution partner
- Solid understanding of:
- Banking systems environment
- Banking business model
- Best practices for Quality Assurance (QA)
- .NET developer platform
- Omni-channel web platform
Should you not receive a response from us within one week of your application, your application has unfortunately not been successful.