- Knowledge of professional Software Engineering practices eg. code standard ,reviews, version control, builds, testing, CICD etc.
- Need strong skills in Microsoft SQL Server in DB design, stored procedures, UDF and TSQL queries.
- Ability to do Data Analysis and complex data manipulation in it.
- Data Integration, validation, reconciliation and support with ETL tool like SSIS or similar tools.
- Good knowledge of reporting technologies like SSRS
- When necessary, a willingness to work or be available after hours, or on standby if required
- Design and develop efficient high volume data load strategies
- Design and develop data exploitation systems to deliver information to business users, e.g. dashboards and reports, sourcing data, mainly from various sources including Microsoft SQL databases and data warehouses
- SQL Server
- Data Analysis
- Data Warehousing
- Data Integration
- Kimball Methodology
Desired Qualification Level:
About The Employer:
This corporate IT division in the financial services industry has a 3-year project for which these contract services are required