SNR Full Stack .Net Engineer Role
Reverside is an IT services provider; we are always looking for professional candidates to join our team in Software Development, providing opportunities to work on exciting projects, within our well established client base.
We are looking for SNR Full Stack .Net Engineer Professionals with 8 years solid development experience in .Net Development and has a solid knowledge base of the SDLC.
About The Employer:
Apply critical thinking & problem solving skills to contribute to all phases of the development lifecycle & quickly produce well-organised, optimized, and documented source code to deliver high-performing, scalable, enterprise-grade applications.
CIB Digital Tech Fullstack .Net Engineer
Competencies What are the specific competencies required?
- 8 years developer experience
- Must have worked on the MS stack in the last 2 years
- Tertiary education in Computer Science or related field
- .Net Core experience (Linux)
- Beneficial technical skills – .Net core, Rancher, Kubernetes, Docker
- Ways of Working – experience actively working in an agile manner i.e. Kanban, Scrum etc
- Good understanding of scrum and agile practices
- Strong analytical and creative problem-solving skills, with excellent attention to detail
- Flexible about working with new methodologies and technologies
- A solid understanding of OOP principles
- SOLID design principles
- Design patterns experience
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools
- Good understanding of C# technology
- Experience using ORMs such as Entity Framework or NHibernate
- Experience of WCF technology (advantageous)
- Domain Driven Design (DDD) and Test Driven Development (TDD) (advantageous)
Outputs What are the key performance areas and daily responsibilities?
- Build reusable software components and libraries for future use across multiple projects
- Design, code, test, debug and document software according to the functional requirements
- Analyse, diagnose and resolve errors related to their applications
- Keep abreast of technical and industry developments
- Work closely with developers and a variety of end users to ensure technical compatibility and user satisfaction