The Role: Our client is looking for a Senior C# Developer / Azure Cloud Specialist who will be able to clarify open points possibly making proposals and/or developing a prototype for further discussion, as well as providing support for existing solutions (DevOps) and contribute to refinement of user stories to join their team.Essential function:
- Development of backend and frontend user stories.
- Take actively part in all regular Scrum ceremonies
- Contribute to refinement of user stories (user stories atthe beginning of a development sprint might not be fully
- Liaise with stakeholders and team members
- Pro-active knowledge sharing, mentoring, and coaching of members from the same or other teams
- Clarify open points possibly making proposals and/ordeveloping a prototype for further discussion.
- Provide support for existing solutions (DevOps)
Skills and Experience: Essential Qualification:
- IT degree or diploma.
- Microsoft Certified: Azure Developer Associate
- AZ-203: Developing Solutions for Microsoft Azure
- Microsoft Certified: Azure Solutions Architect Expert
- AZ-300: Microsoft Azure Architect Technologies
- AZ-301: Microsoft Azure Architect Design
- +8 years?? experience in as a Software Engineer
- +2 years?? experience with Public Cloud platform
Key Accountabilities: Functional Skills:Technical knowledge – Required:
- At least 8 years?? worth of experience using C# orsimilar MS technologies
- Familiarity with Microservices Architecture, CloudArchitecture and Container Architecture
- Experience with Container Orchestration Platforms e.g.Azure Kubernetes Services (AKS)
- Mentor and coach other developers in latest bestpractises and standards
- Azure DevOpso Visual Studio IDE
- Web Application & Web Services Design &Deployment
- Experience of working with SQL or NoSQLdatabases
- Methodologies AGILE or SCRUM
- Experience in implementing and monitoring Microsoft
Technical knowledge – Advantage:
- Experience in implementing Continuous Integration
and Deployment (CI & CD) with Azure DevOps
- Azure Kubernetes Services (AKS)
- Service Bus
- Stream Analytics
- Function Applications etc.
Well versed in code architecture and patterns:
- Domain-driven design (DDD)
- Command Query Responsibility Segregation(CQRS)
- Factory pattern
- Repo pattern etc.
- Cloud computing technologies, business drivers, andemerging computing trends
- Websites including create, configure, monitor, anddeploy a website.
- Authentication concepts & patterns, such as ActiveDirectory Domain Services (Kerberos, LDAP, etc.) and
- as well as Federation, OAuth, and other web-basedauthentication.
Personality and Attributes: Soft skills:
- Excellent communication skills and team-oriented workbehaviour in a distributed team
- Ability to work as part of a team, to workinterdependently as well as independently
- SELF STARTER.
- Strong problem solving capabilities are required
- Submit deliverables on time and with excellent quality
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills withthe ability to communicate effectively (both verballyand in writing) with both technical and non-technicalcolleagues / users
- Strong ability to understand and interpret businessneeds and requirements with an aptitude to moveconcepts through to proposal and successfulimplementation
- Strong presentation skills
- Above-board work ethics
- Flexibility to take up different tasks in the project
- Ability and willingness to coach and give training tofellow colleagues and users when required
- Willing and able to travel internationally