Experience and Qualifications:
- At least 5 years of full-time software development experience.
- At least 3 years of frontend or full stack development experience.
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field.
- Experience in a similar role would be advantageous.
- Excellent technical, diagnostic, and troubleshooting skills.
- Willingness to build professional relationships with staff and clients.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Responsibilities and work output:
- Produce code that is easily maintainable.
- Produce code that adheres to functional and technical specifications.
- Adhere to technical standards.
- Produce code that is well documented.
- Consume secured REST API’s.
- Adhere to architecture principles and policies.
- Contribute in design sessions.
- Analyse impact of proposed changes to programs and provide estimates.
- Assist other developers in the team.
- Perform quality assurance checks / code reviews.
- Contribute to the establishment of best practice standards.
- Prepare technical specifications.
- Perform unit and system testing.
- Ensure audit, security and access control requirements are adhered to.
- Adhere to deadlines.
- Participate in all scrum ceremonies
- Liaising with team members, management, and clients to ensure projects are completed to standard.
- Identifying risks and forming contingency plans as soon as possible.
- Analysing existing operations and scheduling training/ knowledge sharing sessions and meetings to improvements.
- Keeping up to date with industry trends and developments.
- Being transparent with the team about challenges, failures, and successes.
- Ability to understand the business, channel, and user experience strategy. Provide design direction to best meet customer and business goals.
- The individual should have a strong frontend focus and interest.
Customer/ Stakeholder Commitment
- Anticipates, meets, and exceeds customers and stakeholders’ expectations. Has a high operational accountability and directly influences customer service through design.
Drive for Results
- Requires good time-management skills and the ability to work under pressure.
Leads Change and Innovation
- Challenge the status quo, does what is right for the business and the customer, and encourage continuous improvement and innovation.
- Create and maintain an open, positive working environment.
- Strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders.
Self-awareness and insight
- Manages self and relationships with others effectively, deals with ambiguity, uncertainty and pressure.
Diversity and Inclusiveness
- Is sensitive to individual and cultural differences and demonstrates humility and an openness to engage people from diverse backgrounds and cultures to the mutual benefit of all parties concerned.
Languages, Frameworks, and specs:
- Java 8+
- Angular 2+
- Spring framework / Java EE 7+
- Microservices architecture
- Docker/Kubernetes (Advantageous)
- Cloud services
- RDBMS (Advantageous)
- Document databases (Mongo)