Expert level Java opportunity available in Cape Town. Your extensive skills will be required to design and develop high-volume, low-latency applications for mission-critical systems while delivering high-availability and performance. You will also contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle, and understand the SDLC.
- BSC Degree / Diploma Computer Science
- OCP Java EE 8 (added advantage)
- Asynchronous sockets
- +5 years Java Development (J2EE)
- Development of Java based API/Web Services (JSON)
- Developing of Microservices
- Understanding of microservices architecture best practices
- Object Orientated Design
- Working with API Gateways, ESB and workflow systems
- Additional frameworks/languages would be beneficial EJB, Spring, Hibernate, Tomcat, GlassFish
- Worked within an Agile / SCRUM SDLC
- Understanding of Linux OS and associated web server technologies (Apache)
- Source code management (GitHub)
- Relational Databases (Postgress / MySQL)
- Unit Testing
- Design, Develop, Implement and Maintain enterprise applications
- To take part in software development and architectural activities
- Conduct software analysis, development, testing and debugging
- Identifying production and non-production application issues
- Transforming requirements into solutions
- Develop, test, implement and maintain application software
- Recommend changes to improve established java applications/processes
- Develop technical designs for application development
- Maintain updated knowledge of new and emerging industry trends and technology.
- Perform code reviews within the project teams.
- Manage and/or mentor junior members of the team.
Apply now if you fit this role!
For more IT jobs, please visitwww.networkrecruitment.co.za
If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider the vacancy application unsuccessful. Your profile will be kept on our database for any other suitable roles / positions.
For more information contact:
[Email Address Removed]