Be involved with designing and developing an existing platform from the ground up, implementing industry standards in developing the backend architecture. The individual needs to be able to work on a team and work to tight deadlines. If deadlines are not going to be met, overtime will be required.
- Develop, implement, and optimize stored procedures and functions using T-SQL
- Analyse existing SQL queries for performance improvements
- Develop procedures and scripts for data migration
- Assist various front-end teams with stored procedures
- Proven experience as a Database Developer (3- 5years)
- In-depth knowledge of T-SQL including complex SQL queries (e.g. CTE’s) and best practices
- Assisting in database design and technical specifications
- Strong quantitative, analytical, problem solving, organizational, communication and interpersonal skills are required.
- Familiarity with RDBMS principles, database design and normalization
- Experience with complex query design, stored procedures, views and functions
- Understanding of index design and T-SQL performance tuning techniques
- Any DBA experience a plus
- PostgreSQL, MySQL, MariaDB
- Cloud Services: AWS, Azure
- Cloud Services
- Database Developer
- backend architecture.
About The Employer:
Should you meet all the criteria above, submit CV to [Email Address Removed]