NEW WORK in at a Global Wealth & Investment Management hub who are looking for Senior C# Full Stack Developers, skilled in Angular 10. This awesome team have big growth plans after a recent acquisition by a UK-based company!
You will join a down-to-earth bunch of technically sound developers all working remotely making mission critical investments accessible; creating new Software; & building products directly impacting user experience! By Nature, they are looking for a problem solver at heart who has good attention to detail!
This is what you need:
- 8+ years key experience as an avid coder working the Microsoft Stack – C#, .NET Core
- You have good experience developing RESTful API’s in either C#, .NET Core or NodeJS
- On the Front-end: Angular10, AngularJS, ASP.NET MVC3, HTML, CSS
- Databases: MongoDB, Microsoft SQL, Oracle
- Dev Tools: Visual Studio, Jenkins, Azure DevOps
- Other: Redis, Google Analytics, Git , Selenium, Power Automate, UX experience
- Bachelor’s degree in IT is a big plus
Reference Number for this position is ND[Phone Number Removed]; which is a permanent position based remotely offering up to [URL Removed] per annum cost to company salary negotiable on experience and ability. Contact Nicole de Sousa on [Email Address Removed] or call her on [Phone Number Removed]; to discuss this and other opportunities.
Are you ready for a change of scenery? The e-Merge IT recruitment is a specialist niche recruitment agency. We offer our candidates options so that we can successfully place the right developers with the right companies in the right roles. Check out the e-Merge website [URL Removed] for more great positions.
Do you have a friend who is a developer or technology specialist? We pay cash for successful referrals!
- NET Core
Desired Work Experience:
- 5 to 10 years Software Development
Desired Qualification Level: