Reverside is an IT services provider; we are always looking for professional candidates to join our team in Software Development, providing opportunities to work on exciting projects, within our well established client base.
We are looking for Business AnalystProfessionals with 3 – 5+solid development experience in Business Analysis and has a solid knowledge base of the SDLC.
About The Employer:
Understanding the business requirements and through a structured process documenting, validating and translating them into functional specifications that are used by developers to craft a technical solution. Testing and validating the functionality of the technical solution against the business requirements. Interfacing between the business client and the development team with regard to the business and functional requirements. Ensuring that the business requirements are delivered in the implemented solution. Working with multiple business areas and multiple teams that require deep integration of solutions. Building and maintaining strong relationships with clients, and acting as a consultant on the application.
- Facilitate the development of a Business Case by acting as a consultant to the client
- Documenting and understanding client requirements using the Customer Requirements Specification
- Designing and validating functional solutions by interpreting the CRS into a set of Product Requirements Specifications
- Build and demonstrate GUI prototypes, to validate the designs
- Propose solutions by reviewing the approved Customer Requirement Specification and Product Requirement Specifications.
- Act as a project manager by defining, assigning and managing tasks, updating and reporting onprogress and managing delivery, and if required, conduct a Post Implementation Review
- Test solutions by applying the test basket
- Update and publish release notes related to system changes, maintain and update all related documentation, and perform live monitoring if the new systems during go-live
- Respond to incidents and conduct a preliminary analysis of issues
- Document the SLA
- Participate in internal forums such as Business Analyst Work Group
- Assist the Junior BAs
Education and Experience:
- Informatics or relevant degree (Honours degree beneficial)
- Advanced UML course, BPMN Course, PM training or qualification
- Minimum 3 years experience as a BA (beneficial is experienced in testing)
- Business experience and product knowledge is advantageous
- Knowledge of ITIL, CMMI, PCMM
- Technical knowledge of SQL, UML, XML, OO
- Knowledge of software architecture, facilitating JAD sessions, data modelling techniques, industry
compliance and legislation
- Project management
- SQL queries
- Business writing skills
- Presentation and facilitation skills
- Solution architecture
- Process mapping
- Entity diagram mapping
- Software testing pack design
- Functional testing.
- Customer service orientation
- Results orientation
- Conflict resolution
- Negotiation skills
- Time management
- Professional communication (written, verbal, presenting and listening)
- Stress management