We have some exciting work in at one of our top Investment Holding Fintech’s in Cape Town. Ideally suited for a Software Developer/ Software Architect with the know-how to review the architecture of the current software stack & guide / improve it using microservices. By nature, you need to be a problem-solver, an analytical thinker, an innovator & a negotiator.
You will join a solid, value-adding team who seem to be delivering some head-turning results. For now, this is a remote set-up with intent of making their way back to the office in time.
When it comes to tech, this is what I am looking for:
- 8+ years’ experience in solid C# development – you have expert skills in SQL, .Net Core & MVC
- Strong integration skills – APIs
- On the front end you are coming in hot with Angular 10+, Bootstrap + jQuery
- Azure DevOps with CI/CD pipelines
- You have worked in an Agile / Scrum team
- Good CRM + client portal solutioning
- Good knowledge of microservice architecture
- Lastly, I am looking for an IT degree in computer science / computer engineering
Reference Number for this position is ND[Phone Number Removed]; which is a permanent position based in Cape Town offering a cost to company salary of [URL Removed] negotiable on experience and ability. Contact Nicole D on [Email Address Removed] or call her on [Phone Number Removed]; to discuss this and other opportunities.
Are you ready for a change of scenery? The e-Merge IT recruitment is a specialist niche recruitment agency. We offer our candidates options so that we can successfully place the right developers with the right companies in the right roles. Check out the e-Merge website [URL Removed] for more great positions.
Do you have a friend who is a developer or technology specialist? We pay cash for successful referrals!
Desired Work Experience:
- More than 10 years
Desired Qualification Level: