ENVIRONMENT:A fast-paced Digital Financial Service Provider seeks a solutions-driven Data Analyst with a passion for analysis and interpreting data of marketing campaigns to help drive strategic decisions to not only meet and exceed business objectives but grow the customer base. The successful candidate must possess a Mathematics/Statistics related Degree, have at least 2 years experience in a similar role and be proficient with Advanced Excel and SQL query writing. Any Power BI, QlikView or Tableau skills in addition, will prove [URL Removed] data and business processes strategically.
- Mathematics or Statistics related Degree.
- Minimum of 2 years experience in analysing data.
- MS Office proficient (Advanced Excel skills).
- SQL query writing skills is essential.
- Experience in Big Data reporting packages will be an added advantage (e.g., Power BI/ QlikView/ Tableau).
- Strong willingness to learn.
- Self-motivated driver of performance who is passionate about data and analysis.
- Ability to critically analyse and problem solve.
While we would really like to respond to every application, should you not be contacted for this position within 10 working days please consider your application unsuccessful.COMMENTS:When applying for jobs, ensure that you have the minimum job requirements. OnlySA Citizens will be considered for this role. If you are not in the mentioned location of any of the jobs, please note your relocation plans in all applications for jobs and correspondence. Please e-mail a word copy of your CV to [Email Address Removed] and mention the reference numbers of the jobs. We have a list of jobs on [URL Removed] Datafin IT Recruitment – Cape Town Jobs.