So, here’s the situation! A global UK-based niche financial technology hub is looking to draw out pick of the litter C# Backend Developers to form part of their team and engage in offshore work throughout the UK, New Zealand and Australia.
This is a permanent and full remote opportunity.
If you’re technically fearless and would jump at the opportunity for international exposure, we’ve been speaking to you!
- BSc degree would be advantageous.
- 8+ years as a Developer working the Microsoft stack – C#, .NET Core or ASP.Net
- Decent exp developing RESTful API’s.
- Relational Databases: MongoDB, MS SQL, other applications like RabbitMQ or Kafka
- Test-driven development (TDD) experience as well as the ambition to write automated tests together with new code.
- Experience with Git and Docker
- Web development and the designing and execution of new features.
- You will have influence over the product and technology roadmap.
- You will be involved in the multidisciplinary approach to problem solving and solution design.
- Write clean, sustainable and scalable code.
- Partnering with teams to write, review and/or provide feedback on the technical design proposals.
- Ensure that updates to solutions are branched.
Reference Number for this position is DB53319 which is a permanent position and full remote offering a cost to company salary of [URL Removed] per annum negotiable on experience and ability. Email Darryn on [Email Address Removed] or call him on [Phone Number Removed]; to discuss this and other opportunities.
Are you ready for a change of scenery? The e-Merge IT recruitment is a specialist niche recruitment agency. We offer our candidates options so that we can successfully place the right developers with the right companies in the right roles. Check out the e-Merge website [URL Removed] for more great positions.
Do you have a friend who is a developer or technology specialist? We pay cash for successful referrals!
- .NET Core
Desired Work Experience:
- 5 to 10 years Software Development
Desired Qualification Level: