- Tertiary qualification in Computer Science, Information Management and/or Business Analysis or equivalent.
- At least 5 years BI Development experience with a proven track record of successful implementation of complex projects within a multi layered data warehouse environment.
- Advanced development and troubleshooting skills.
- Practical understanding of data warehousing terminology and meta data management.
- Advanced SQL Skills.
- Advanced ETL skills using tools like SSIS, InfoStore or any other.
- Solid experience in SSRS, Power BI and or other reporting tools.
- Solid Data Modelling skills and ability to design data marts.
- Exposure to Data Architecture roles.
- Exposure to Software Engineering roles.
- Working knowledge of financial instruments and investment processes.
- Exposure to Angular, .Net Core, Entity Framework, Python C++.
- Practical experience using Microsoft Flow, Planner Hub and Teams.
While we would really like to respond to every application, should you not be contacted for this position within 10 working days please consider your application unsuccessful.COMMENTS:When applying for jobs, ensure that you have the minimum job requirements. OnlySA Citizens will be considered for this role. If you are not in the mentioned location of any of the jobs, please note your relocation plans in all applications for jobs and correspondence. Please e-mail a word copy of your CV to [Email Address Removed] and mention the reference numbers of the jobs. We have a list of jobs on [URL Removed] Datafin IT Recruitment – Cape Town Jobs.