- Write, develop, and test high quality code.
- Peer review work.
- Mentor more Junior Developers.
- Lead on designs for software solutions and large projects.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering, or proven experience-based equivalent.
- 8+ Years relevant experience.
- Proven formal software development experience.
- Solid experience with C# and ASP.Net.
- Good understanding of Object-Oriented design and coding.
- Good knowledge of SQL Server (and relevant ORM such as Entity Framework).
- Experienced using Source Control.
- Be able to translate business feedback and requirements into working software solutions.
- Financial industry background.
- Azure services.
- Must be technically strong with a passion for coding.
- Analytical thinking with attention to detail.
- Willing to learn new technologies.
- Works well under pressure and meets deadlines.
- Innovative problem solver.
- Disciplined self-starter who can work unsupervised/autonomously in a flexible work environment.
While we would really like to respond to every application, should you not be contacted for this position within 10 working days please consider your application unsuccessful.COMMENTS:When applying for jobs, ensure that you have the minimum job requirements. OnlySA Citizens will be considered for this role. If you are not in the mentioned location of any of the jobs, please note your relocation plans in all applications for jobs and correspondence. Please e-mail a word copy of your CV to [Email Address Removed] and mention the reference numbers of the jobs. We have a list of jobs on [URL Removed] Datafin IT Recruitment – Cape Town Jobs.
- Full Stack