The expert skills and experience of a SAP Retail Technical Project Manager are needed to join an amazing dynamic team that is part of a Retail Giant for a 12 month contract
- Computer Science or Information Systems Degree/ Diploma.
- Qualification in Project Management – PMP or Prince2
- 5-8 years Project Management in relevant area
- Strong experience in Projects and Project deliverables
Has detailed practical knowledge of project management methodologies, tools and techniques with in depth knowledge of at least one methodology (PMBoK/Agile/ASAP)
Good knowledge of the Retail business environment
- Change management.
- Brackenfell, Cape Town
- Project initiation – Project charter
- Project planning – Project management plan including:
- Project schedule
- Project budget
- Project quality plan
- Risk management plan
- Monitoring and controlling of project execution:
- Project progress minutes including issue log, decision log and risk log
- Project status reports
- Project steering committee presentation
- Project close – close out presentation, reports and handover
Should these requirements speak to you!!
Hurry Now and Apply!!!
- Prince2 Practitioner
- Technical Project
- Managing Project Budgets