API Configuration Engineer (AWS) (Parvana)
About the Client:
- Our client is an international highly successful software development house with a niche focus on the telecommunications and payment gateway sector.
With almost 20 years of track record, this company is well recognised as a discerning employer. Their training and mentorship program is unsurpassed. Most staff will be highly qualified academically however all will be collaborative, have an Agile mind-set and all enjoying learning new things.
Continuous improvement is a way of life which is reflected in a flat organisational organogram where each employee is encouraged to come up with new solutions.
Each person is encouraged to work on their strengths and for those that are ambitious, this is the best organisation to fast track your way up the career ladder. Equally those that enjoy routine are encouraged and supported to be subject matter experts within their chosen skill set.
- Working on API configuration, API data model and troubleshooting API issues.
- Creating and sharing SoapUI projects, that exemplify the API calls that were requested.
- AWS certified – nice to have
Skills / Experience:
- Relatively development experience
- Web service test tool experience, including scripting (e.g. PostMan or SoapUI)
- Exposure to ITIL (i.e. CAB, deployment plan preparation, quality gates, etc.)
- Linux system administration skills, including Bash and Python scripting skills (Yum, troubleshooting skills)
- Experience / knowledge in the following:
- Terraform with AWS CodeCommit ( GIT, VPC , ACL, EC2, Backups , Security Groups, Routes)
- Scrum / Kanban as well as Jira.
- Strong communication skills in English.
- Resilience / adaptability in order to cope with complex integration scenarios.
- 12 month contract with a good chance of renewal
To apply use the application tool above or send us an email to [Email Address Removed]