Angular Developer (Full Stack JaveScript)
Cape Town (Hybrid work arrangement, some office & Some home)
Join a Software Development company who build their own complex layered software and implement it at clients across the globe.
You will join an exceptional team and wil work on their new generation Angular application that integrates with a mature, workflow-driven backend through an established web API. This enterprise solution is used by major natural resource companies and government agencies around the world to provide transparency and management of due process.
The teams needs smart, curious people who can get things done. They offer a challenging, engaging and edifying environment, applying both new and proven technologies to solve practical problems that make a difference in the world.
4 – 7 years experience in development with much of that focused on the below technologies:
- Angular or React or a similar library with transferable skills
- Building APIs using C#
- Structured Query Language
- HTML, CSS and TypeScript
- Working in a team on large enterprise systems
You will need to be Proficient in
- Visual Studio 2010 or later
- MS SQL Server 2008 or later
- IIS 6 or later
And have exposure to:
- Case management
- Version control
- DevOps tooling (e.g., Bamboo, Nuke, Docker, Jenkins, Puppeteer)
- GIS an advantage (specifically Esri’s ArcGIS for Server)
- Full stack
Desired Work Experience:
- 5 to 10 years