Intermediate To Senior Project Manager Role
We are looking for intermediate to senior Project Managers with 3 – 5 yearssolid experience in project management and a solid knowledge base of the SDLC.
About The Employer:
- Broad cross functional experience in P3M (Project, Programme & Portfolio) management, with the emphasis on projects and programmes.
- 3 5 years post qualification experience in a large organisation, where delivery is across business, process and technology.
- Expertise in building a project plan and running in Agile or Waterfall based on the requirements of the outputs.
- Ability to manage delivery through a matrix team structure.
- Ability to influence and manage stakeholders
The following will be preferred
- Relevant Project Management Qualification
- Experience in Financial Market operations, i.e. Treasury / Asset Manager environment
- Deciding & Initiating Action
- Relating & Networking
- Persuading & Influencing
- Presenting & Communicating information
- Creating & Innovating
- Planning & Organising
- Adapting & responding to change
- NQF Level 5 (essential) and/ or
- PMI certification preferably at project management level
- Or Certified Project Management qualification
- NQF Level 6 (preferred)
Knowledge and Skills:
- Delivery focused (Expert)
- Quality focused (Expert)
- Analyst & Judgement (Expert)
- Communication Skills: Verbal & Written (Expert)
- Analytical and numerical skills (Expert)
- Business Analysis and process mapping (Understanding)
- Project/programme management (Advanced)