Senior Angular Developer Role in Johannesburg ( Sandton)
We are looking for Angular Development Professionals with 5+yearsof solid development experience and has a solid knowledge base of the SDLC.
About The Employer:
We are looking forcritical thinking & problem solving skills to contribute to all phases of the development lifecycle & quickly produce well-organised, optimized, and documented source code to deliver high-performing, scalable, enterprise-grade applications.
Full Stack Developer with Angular experience
- Min 5 years software development experience
- Experience in analysis, design, development, testing and implementation of various internet based applications
- Experience with all stages of the development cycle
- Exposure / experience with dynamic web projects
- Microsoft stack experience including SQL Server, C#,ASP.NET, MVC, Visual Studio, HTML5, CSS etc.
- Experience with open source technologies such as Angular 7+, Spring Boot, NativeScript
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code
- Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications
- Prepare and produce releases of software components
- Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review
- Relevant education qualification is preferred
- Proven hands-on Software Development experience
- Proven working experience in Java development
- Hands on experience in designing and developing applications using Java EE platforms (preferably EE 7 and above)
- Object Oriented analysis and design using common design patterns.
- Profound insight of Java and JEE internals (Classloading, Memory Management, Transaction management etc)
- Excellent knowledge of Relational Databases, SQL and ORM technologies (JPA2, Hibernate)
- Experience in the Spring Framework
- Certification in Java Development is a plus
- Experience in developing web applications using at least one popular web framework (JSF, Wicket, GWT, Spring MVC)
- Experience with test-driven development