Role Description Supporting the company customers throughout southern Africa and in the UK, the Systems Engineer will assist our 1st line helpdesk team where needed and provide end to end management of tickets and service requests reported by the customer.
- Manage Tickets and Requests
- Receive and record all calls from our customers
- Provide initial assessment of all Tickets, attempt first time resolution, and /or escalation
- Assist with technical escalation of issues from 1st line helpdesk team
- Assist with customer onboarding projects and migrations
- Monitor and escalate Tickets according to the customers SLA
- Keep users informed on status and progress of their Tickets
- Aid customer retention and satisfaction
- Help to improve efficiency, processes, documentation, and automation.
The company are a full-service outsourced IT provider with a specific focus and expertise on Cloud solutions. This is a dynamic and fast paced environment that needs people that a strong desire to learn and a can do attitude
- MCP in Windows Server or server applications
- Current Microsoft Certifications in either MS or AZ tracks.
- Customer focused
- Analytical approach with good questioning & listening skills
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Confident and self-motivated with a positive can-do attitude
- Team player
- An ability to learn quickly, and a willingness to study and obtain new certifications and skills (certification will be a KPI of the role)
- Good working knowledge of networks, routing & switching
- Good knowledge and experience of Office 365 services including Exchange Online SharePoint, Teams and OneDrive.
- Excellent technical troubleshooting capabilities including networking, windows OS and applications, email flow and routing, and Office 365 services.
- PowerShell scripting and use for administration
The role is threefold:
- High touch remote support for priority and financial services customers in the UK and globally
- Assistance with onboarding projects migrating customers to our cloud services suite
- Product/service specific responsibility (this will be gauged with the individual depending on their experience, aptitude, and interest across different areas)