Currently recruiting a Project Manager for a Market Research Global Supply Company
The Project Manager manages an allocated set of Marketing Research projects. This position involves managing all allocated projects from inception to completion to ensure that projects are delivered to clients timeously, within budget and as per project requirements.
The Project Manager needs to coordinate and ensure communication between all parties involved to ensure projects are completed as per requirements.
- They monitor and ensure efficient utilization of all possible resources within the company in conjunction with the relevant Managers.
- They need to drive quick and effective query resolution to ensure that the impact of errors or unforeseen events is mitigated, and learnings applied.
- Ability to express ideas clearly in written (e-mail) and verbal telephonic communication
- Ability to independently plan and organize activities for a group of people in a production environment
- Ability to manage projects in line with deadlines and project specifications
- Ability to manage suppliers / contractors in line with deadlines and project specifications
- Understanding of systems and processes
- Understanding of costing and budget management
- Strong influencer
- Relevant degree / diploma in Project Management(an Honours degree would be an advantage)
Key Performance Areas and Experience:
- Work experience: minimum of 3 years
- Formal market research related qualification would be preferable
- Project Management qualification or practical project management application in the work environment is preferred
- Market Research
- Project Management
- Attention to detail
Desired Work Experience:
- 2 to 5 years
Desired Qualification Level: