The Role: An exciting opportunity with a leading Insurer is open!The Cloud Broker team is responsible for developing and delivering a demand and engagement process to support the Entity transformation and key business projects to help accelerate cloud adoption and migration.The incumbent will work closely with Cloud Product teams, Vendors and Entities to identify on-boarding and acceleration support needs to quickly enable Projects and Business teams to use cloud products and solutions, to support the introduction of new technologies, cloud and Agile practices and to enable business applications and data in the cloud.Skills and Experience: EDUCATION:Matric with relevant IT Diploma/DegreeAws Cloud Practitioner will be advantageous.Scrum Master certification will be advantageous.
EXPERIENCE:2-3 years Cloud experience and 2-3 years Scrum Master experienceTECHNICAL SKILLS: Ideal candidate must have agood knowledgein the following technical skills:
- Azure & AWS Architecture Frameworks & Best Practices.
- Cloud Cost Optimization /FinOps.
- Cloud Devops Technology & Tools (Jenkins, Terraform, Ansible, Puppet..)
- DevSecOps software development lifecycle principles and the ability to apply knowledge in a dynamic environment using Agile methodologies to migrate applications to the cloud
COMPETENCIES: Ideal candidate must have the following competencies:
- Supervising Others.
- Conflict Resolution.
- Emotional Intelligence.
- Communication Skills.
- Manage Performance.
- Interviewing Skills.
- Team Building.
- Self Starter.
Key Accountabilities: RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Deliver Liberty Cloud products in line with the organization??s roadmap.
- Participate in the implementation of Cloud native Liberty global products.
- Be responsible for informing the usage, performance and optimization of Cloud native services.
- People management skills, decision making, provide technical assistance and strategic direction for business.
- Bring solutions within hybrid Cloud and on-premise environments.
- Lead and/or be a member in Agile teams in the delivery of solutions.
- Leading Agile teams will be done as a Scrum Master.
- Perform the requirements of the Scrum Master in terms of planning of PI??s, Funnel and Backlog requirements.
- Manage dependencies and deliverables.
- Create and update the outputs/documentation required as the Cloud Broker and the Scrum Master.
- As a Scrum Master, hold teams/team members accountable for their commitments, removing roadblocks to their work; leveraging organizational resources to improve capacity for delivery.
- Manage stakeholders with clear and timeous communication, facilitate the decision-making process and document accordingly, to meet Audit, Risk and other Governance requirements.
- Work according to Cloud governance frameworks and ensure that the deliverables comply with all relevant delivery standards.
- Prepare and distribute progress reports; manage risks and issues; correct deviations from plans; and perform delivery planning for assigned features