ENVIRONMENT:A cutting-edge FinTech company seeks the coding expertise of a forward-thinking Senior Developer with strong C# or VB.Net and Server to join its Agile team where you will work on the existing Investment Administration Software Solution. You will be exposed to the full SDLC in a Microsoft development environment. The ideal candidate must possess a University Degree in IT/Information Systems/Informatics or similar discipline with at least 8 years Development experience, 8+ years C# and/or VB.Net and 8+ years MS SQL Server (T-SQL, Stored Procedures, SQL Views and Triggers). Your tech toolset should also include WCF, N-Tier Architecture, a basic understanding of [URL Removed] & Onion/Hexagonal/Clean architectures and experience applying Design Patterns and adhering to SOLID design [URL Removed] system add-ons and new features.
- University Degree in the following fields: Information Technology, Information Systems, Informatics or similar.
- At least 8 Years Development experience.
- 8+ Years working experience in C# and/or VB.NET.
- 8+ Years working experience in MS SQL Server (T-SQL, Stored Procedures, SQL Views and Triggers).
- Basic understanding of [URL Removed] knowledge of WCF.
- Good understanding of N-Tier Architecture.
- Basic Understanding of Onion/Hexagonal/Clean architectures.
- Experience with applying Design Patterns and adhering to SOLID design principles.
- Exposure to Investment Back Office Administration.
- Experience in using Azure DevOps.
- Exposure to TDD and/or DDD.
- Great communication skills.
- Good documentation skills.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Self motivated with a desire to learn.
- Team player.
- Innovative problem solver.
While we would really like to respond to every application, should you not be contacted for this position within 10 working days please consider your application unsuccessful.COMMENTS:When applying for jobs, ensure that you have the minimum job requirements. OnlySA Citizens will be considered for this role. If you are not in the mentioned location of any of the jobs, please note your relocation plans in all applications for jobs and correspondence. Please e-mail a word copy of your CV to [Email Address Removed] and mention the reference numbers of the jobs. We have a list of jobs on [URL Removed] Datafin IT Recruitment – Cape Town Jobs.