ENVIRONMENT:A dynamic Financial Services Provider urgently seeks the expertise of a Snr Business Analyst with a background in a Credit Cards division. Your core role will be to effectively manage the gathering and analysis of business requirements from users, negotiate and agree business requirements with the Project Sponsors and communicate these to the Development & QA teams, playing a key role in aiding the SPO team to manage projects. The successful candidate must possess a suitable Business Analysis tertiary qualification and 5 years experience in a similar role with Credit Cards exposure. Please note this is a 1-Year Contract.DUTIES:Analysis & Design
- Establish and clarify user requirements and ensure that requirements are accurately specified for projects and change requests.
- Prepare requirement documentation (BRS) and ensure that they are signed-off by the relevant stakeholders.
- Prepare new enhanced business processes.
- Ensure functional specifications are developed to support the business requirements (either developed by this person, or co-ordinate and signoff of these specifications if developed by a vendor).
- Integration with Development teams to ensure effective delivery of user requirements:
- Review and approve system design specifications.
- Ensure that the Development team delivers the solutions according to specification.
- Ensuring effective testing:
- The Test team understands the full business requirement before handing over to the Test team.
- Assist the Test team when communicating with external partners and vendors.
- The correct resolution for the defects is raised (from opening the defect to closing it).
- That the critical business scenarios are tested to meet the specifications.
- Once a project is completed, ensure that the centralised process flows are kept up-to-date and are continuously improved where necessary.
- Ensure effective facilitation of business meetings, clear decisions are taken, and decisions and actions are clearly and accurately minuted.
- Provide end-to-end project co-ordination for mini projects (effective co-ordination of resources and activities to meet agreed timelines for the project).
- Provide effective leadership:
- Build effective and confident relationships with stakeholders (business, ICT and vendors).
- Continually seek opportunities to increase customer satisfaction and identify opportunities for business improvement.
- Provide clear and timeous feedback, and effectively manage business expectations.
- Relevant tertiary qualification in Business Analysis required.
- Minimum of 5 years Business Analysis experience.
- Relevant Certification in Business Analysis.
- Experience in the Financial Services industry.
- Product knowledge of retail store cards, credit cards, loans, etc.
- An understanding of application development, database and system design.
While we would really like to respond to every application, should you not be contacted for this position within 10 working days please consider your application unsuccessful.COMMENTS:When applying for jobs, ensure that you have the minimum job requirements. OnlySA Citizens will be considered for this role. If you are not in the mentioned location of any of the jobs, please note your relocation plans in all applications for jobs and correspondence. Please e-mail a word copy of your CV to [Email Address Removed] and mention the reference numbers of the jobs. We have a list of jobs on [URL Removed] Datafin IT Recruitment – Cape Town Jobs.