Great opportunity exists with a manufacturing giant offering career growth and excellent package.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Perform skilled tasks requiring advanced capability within the field of Process Control and Automation to maintain and optimise the serviceability, reliability, integrity and safety of all equipment
- Maintenance of equipment
- Specialist expertise
The ideal candidate should meet the following requirements:
- National Diploma in Engineering or related (NQF6)
- 5 years’ experience as Technician, or 3 years’ experience as a Control and Automation Technician
- High level of PLC programming skills on Siemens S7 systems, SCADA development – Wonderware InTouch, System platform
- Knowledge of Siemens Variable Speed Drives
- Knowledge of static and dynamic scales
- Network experience and project management, MS Project, SAP PM and MM
South African Citizens only.
Due to the volumes of applications received – correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates. If you have not received a response within 14 days, please consider your application unsuccessful
- Control Systems Specialist
- Plc Programming